Hobo 4 Total War Game Review

Review: Hobo 4 Total War


“Edit: after doing my review I've seen that Hobo 4 Total War actually came out in 2010. It was just recently uploaded on newgrounds the time of this review, so I thought it was a new title. My bad, but I will eventually review the newest title in this series in the near future. Thanks for  following intrawebzgaming guys :). “

Hobo 4 Total war is a vulgar and fun as hell beat-em up fighting game. I love these types of games, which with some of my favorites being the “Streets of Rage” and “Double Dragon” series. The main character Hobo has a very unique type of fighting style that I don’t think I've ever seen before. I guess you could call it nastybodyfluid style type of martial arts.

The story here picks up after Hobo 3. The entire world sees Hobo as a public menace and wants him dead. The government calls in the army to take Hobo out by any means necessary. The army is packing guns, grenades, rocket launches, helicopters, and tanks to rid the world of this walking puking, pooping, and plain old nasty plague. Hobo is not intimidated in the least bit, and is ready for anything and will kill anybody by using his unique gifts.
poop cannon FIRE!!!

The art style is cartoon and comical, sort in the same line as Alien Hominid only more obscene and vulgar. It doesn't hold back at all when it comes to violence and obscene images. Enemies spurt blood from there face, when you hit and shoot them. When Hobo uses his combos such as puking and pooping, it is not just a little bit of poop. He completely covers his enemies and you literately see them covered in kaka. It had me laughing my butt off the first time I performed one these combos. If you’re offended easily I would suggest you not play this game, as Hobo's whole arsenal of moves are nasty.  

Haha look at Hobo's face he looks so pleased with himself.
The game play is extremely addicting. I love beat-em ups and this one just has so much going for it. Hobo has 15 different combos he can perform, so fighting enemies never gets redundant or boring. I’ll be fighting a group of three and then decide I want to use my eyeballs to knock em around, and then finish em off by pissing on them HAHAHA. It’s just plain awesome. The pooping and puking attacks are very good ranged attacks, where you can flee to the end of the screen and hit your enemies with for max damage from afar. The only thing your really need to watch out for is soldiers with guns and grenades. Generally I can take them out if there is only one, however if two get to opposite sides of the screen and get you in the middle it can give you a lot of trouble, and they tend to do a lot of damage. The only sad thing is that it is pretty short, but there are 3 other titles to play, so that's totally forgivable.  Hobo 4 Total War is just a lot of fun and ends on cliff hanger, so I’m sure there will be another installment coming at us.

I’m giving Hobo 4 Total War 5 poop covered soldiers out of 5

“HAHAHAHA I just crapped all over that guy he looks so pissed … wait I think I’ll do that next”

OVERALL SCORE: 5

Created by SeethingSwarm

Hosted on armorgames.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment