New Game Reviewer 0.o WOAH

echo Hello World!!!


Hello World Hi and Welcome to the intrawebzgaming blog. How did I come up with intrawebzgaming? Well the first thing I came up with in my head organ thingy was intrawebzgaming and a quick google search showed that it wasn't taken, so there you have it.

Btw my name is FlameAce and I will be your tour guide on this fantastic ship, which will uncover, review, and rate the newest flash, java, unity, and (whatever language games are built upon) browser based games.

Why do this you may ask? Well I know how precious peoples time can be when they are slacking off at the computer lab in school or at they're computers at work.

Come back in about a day and ill have 1st review which will be DRUMROLL pleaze.......

no-one has to die.


btw I like to use z's alot instead of s's so be warned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment